ஞாயிறு, அக்டோபர் 04, 2026

Prayer

 

Prayer Is My Life

I do not know
how to love,
nor do I know
how to receive love.

But I know how to pray.

I have tried to fulfil
my duties in life.
Yet there is one worry
that remains in my heart—

I feel that I did not give
enough care and attention
to my wife's treatment
when she needed me most.

Perhaps, at that time,
my own health was not good either.
But this thought
still troubles me.

Now I stand
like an old autumn tree
on the bank of a river—
watching the flowing water,
looking back at my life,
seeing so much,
thinking so much,
yet able to do
only a little.

Now, my only strength
and my only help
is prayer.

Prayer has become
my way of life.

Oh God!

Give good health to all.
Give happiness to all.
Let everyone lead
a peaceful and joyful life.

Give everyone
a good position,
sufficient wealth,
comfort and peace.

Those whom I love,
especially everyone in my family—
let there be no scarcity
or suffering in their lives.

Please forgive my mistakes.

Whatever I could not do,
I do not want to live
in endless worry about it.

I want to live
under Your guidance,
under Your grace,
and in Your support.

For me now,

Prayer is my service.
Prayer is my love.
Prayer is my strength.
Prayer is my life.

And this is my prayer:

May everyone live happily.
May everyone remain healthy.
May everyone live with peace,
joy and prosperity.

Oh God,
let Your grace be upon all.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை: